Who learn humanity from BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN Indian movie
Actually “BAJRANIG BAHIJAAN” was a “Slow Poisoning” film. The two-nation theory (DO QAUMI NAZARIYA) and numerous theories of Pakistan were shattered in this film.
This article is for those people who recently watched Indian BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN which is released on July 17, 2015 and mostly people inspired with this film. After watching the film, the audience says what is the bad thing in this movie? Because this film explains and teaches the “humanity”.
So My Friends! The question is: “What will we learn the humanity from films and would it be from Indian film?”
I think you will agree with me that a three hours movie is enough for changing or demolishing the thoughts of human life. Same case is in “BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN” movie. This film destroyed the Two-Nation Theory of Pakistan, with the blameless plan and Pakistani people didn’t realize; what Indians want to convey message to our young generation? On one side, an Indian film which is based on Indian agenda released in Pakistan at July 17, 2015 and on the other side, Indians were doing protest against the Pakistani film “BIN ROYE” and they were demanding to ban the Pakistani Film. While “BIN ROYE” film story is totally based on fiction and romance.
A Media, News channels and Dramas of any country are demonstrated the thoughts of people, foreign policies and the history of that country. India will never teach the history, thoughts /theories of Pakistani Heroes who struggled/sacrificed for Pakistan and same like this Pakistan do not want to take that risk.
So, a county which is the enemy tries to promote his own thoughts and theories with mean ways. For example if you are releasing continuously such type of movies like “BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN” and our young generation watch such type of movies then they feel Indian is a good and lenient country. In future, if this pitiful country will attack on Pakistan then our generation will think that do they support Pakistan’s army or India whom they recognized a lenient country.
I don’t know that our young generation remember or not about the awful incidents which was done by India. Some of them are following:
- The Incident of 1982 and 1984 Sikhism’s bloodbath in India and the incident of Gold Temple, in which a large number of Sikh community migrate into Pakistan and according to the BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN movie, Pakistan has no given shelter of Sikhism.
- The congregational encountere of 45 Muslims in 1987 is also famous very well-known case.
- Ayodhya Muslim’s bloodbath in 1992.
- Shahadat of Babri Mosque.
- In 1998, killing of Christians.
- Killing of Muslims in Gujarat in the ordinance of Narendra Modi in 2002.
- Indian Government Officers submitted indenture into Supreme Court that the Government of India was involve in 2008 Mumbai attacks.
- According to United Nation report, mostly Indian’s movies are based on ribald and obscene, not suitable for any person either elder or youngsters and such type of Indian’s movies are the reason of increasing sex crime in India according to BBC report.
Now question is: what we will teach our young generation that India like and want peace by releasing such type of movies in Pakistani cinemas. In fact, India is top of the list to purchase & trade weapons.
I have no issue with those people who spent their money and watch BAJRANGI BHAIJAAN Indian agenda movie. But I have issued with those people who don’t care the rules and regulation of this country and gave permission to release this movie in Pakistani cinemas.
At this time, I think about the great leader of Kashmir, Syed Ali Gillani who said that:
“We celebrate EID to see moon from Pakistan rather with Delhi,”
I’m thinking what we will give the answer of those millions Kashmiris who sacrifices their life, those women’s who dignity trampled and those youngsters & old people who wave Pakistani Flag in front of Indian army and faced the Indian’s army gun bullets.
Just we think that is it India who Shaheed our three Muslims at the EID event, admitted that they want to break Pakistan. Now, we want to learn humanity from Indian films and release Indian’s movies in Pakistani cinemas. Why? Rather, Pakistan are making good quality movie now and there are so many ways in our country to learn humanity.
Now we should think what India wants and what defiled aims are against Pakistan!